The short answer is: Price! We sell more RVs than anyone else in Texas so our buying power is better. We pass the savings along to you. Below are the top 10 reasons Canadians buy from Motor Home Specialist in Texas:
1. Price – Compare us to your local dealer and most find they can’t beat our new and pre-owned RV prices. Whether you are looking for a Class A, Diesel Pusher, Bus Conversion, Class C or Class B+, chances are we have it in stock and at a terrific, low price.
2. Easy to Find RVs – Use our website to view our RVs for Sale. You can search by Manufacturer, RV Type, Year Model, Price, or Keywords. All of our RVs for Sale have multiple photos with many having a 360 degree virtual tour of the interior as well as a video explaining all of the features of the motorhome.
3. Easy to Buy – It can be confusing when it comes to purchasing in the USA and bringing it back into Canada. We understand this and want to make sure your buying experience is one that is simple to follow and understand. That’s why we handle of the “leg work” for you. Motor Home Specialist will prepare all of the necessary paperwork, including title documents, you will need to cross the border. Since we sell so many RVs to Canada, we have this down to a science. You will be amazed at how easy the process actually is.
4. A History of Satisfied Canadian Buyers – Look through our testimonials and you’ll notice a commonality: A lot of Canadian Buyers! Canadians have figured it out. If you want a great deal on a great selection of new and used RVs, Motor Home Specialist is the place!
5. Friendly Service – As a family owned business we understand customer service and “going the extra mile”. You are treated like family when you visit Motor Home Specialist. Each coach is opened daily and stocked with cold bottled water. If you have questions a salesman will be glad to help or if you prefer to just browse your welcome to just “make yourself at home.” You can even use one of our complementary golf carts if you’d like. Every RV here will have flyers posted on them that include complete details and an actual sale price so you don’t have to wonder what the “real” price is.
6. Need to Sell an RV? – Another great service at Motor Home Specialist is our 6%* consignment program. We have expanded the area to include over 250 spaces, each with 50 amp service. Your RV will be extensively advertised and, because we are not a consignment only dealer, we can offer longer RV finance terms ( for your buyer ) and lower RV interest rates making your RV more affordable to more people. Also, we are able to take the trade-ins and offer RV extended warranties if need be to sell your RV.
7. Quality Inventory - We sell a diverse set of new RVs from leading RV manufacturers like Coachmen, Entegra, Prevost, Monaco RV, Holiday Rambler, Gulf Stream, Four Winds, Forest River and Sportscoach. In addition, our large selection of used RVs include Fleetwood, Newmar, Winnebago and Tiffin, to name a few. So, no matter if you are looking for a Class A or a Class C, we have one in stock that is perfect for your family.
8. Conveniently Located – We are just minutes north of Fort Worth with easy DFW Airport access. Need a lift? We can pick you up from the airport!
9. A History of Top Performance – We are the #1 Volume Selling RV Dealer in the state of Texas and a top 5 national RV dealer. In 2009, 1 out of every 6 new motor homes sold in Texas came from Motor Home Specialist. We are the only dealer in Texas history to sell more Class A and Class C motor homes in the same year ( 2008/2009 ). We’ve sold RVs to people as far away as Australia, Iceland, Nigeria, Norway, New Zealand, UK and of course Canada. There is a reason we are #1. It is because at Motor Home Specialist your money buys more. We are truly “Where the World Shops”.
10. Here When You Need Us! – Since 1995, the O’Banion family has brought customers quality RVs at superb prices and we aren’t about to stop now. The recession has seen many RV dealers go out of business leaving customers stranded when it comes to questions or service. Motor Home Specialist now employs more than 50 dedicated RV techs, service writers and sales associates. It spans over 21 acres with property already purchased and waiting for future expansions. Much of the staff now includes other family members including Doug’s sons Tyler, Kelly and Patrick who returned home in 2007 after 22 years in the U.S Army Infantry. You will also find Tyler’s wife Erin in finance, Sharon’s mom in warranty claims and even “Uncle Paul” in parts. Doug’s first grandson Bobby has also joined the team making Motor Home Specialist have 3 generations of family involved in the day to day operations.
We, here at Motor Home Specialist, look forward to serving the RV industry and its consumers for years to come, doing what we have always done, offering superior new and used motor homes, courteous and professional sales and service personnel and everyday low prices.